VACANCY: ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
HRM Options Group International is seeking to hire the Right Person for the abovenamed position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records – detailing financial business transactions by using Sage50.
- Liaise with bearer and generate cheque vouchers for payments to suppliers.
- Prepare invoices to clients.
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate statements and reports for Sage50 (Peachtree) detailing accounts receivable status.
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information, scheduling and preparing disbursements, obtaining authorization for payment.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting accounts transactions.
- Ensure payables are made.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or ACCA Level II
- At least two (2) years working experience in a similar function
- Computer Literate with knowledge of accounting packages; Sage 50
- Knowledge of inventory management and practices would be great
Skills and Competencies:
Accounting, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, Technical Expertise, Customer-Focus, Initiative and Interactive Communication.
Please submit application in response to this vacancy no later than June 7th, 2019.