We are looking for the brightest, most confident, self-motivated and results-driven individual.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent accounting skills to provide timely accounting and payroll support services ensuring sound accounting principles are used in the day to day accounting activities.
- Manage receivables.
- Reconcile the reimbursement of staff expense.
- Liaise with client company to offset Cash Advances and Expense Claims for employees and suppliers.
- Monitor client’s Payment Portal; accepting P.O.s and for invoice generation.
- Reconcile records with outsourced company employees.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records – detailing financial business transactions by using Sage50 (Peachtree).
- Generate cheque vouchers for payments to suppliers.
- Prepare invoices to clients.
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate statements and reports for Sage50 (Peachtree) detailing accounts receivable status.
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information, scheduling and preparing disbursements, obtaining authorization for payment
- Associate Degree in Accounting or ACCA.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Application deadline: Friday, November 15, 2019.
Send applications to email@example.com
Only persons who fit the above criteria will be shortlisted.