A successful candidate should have a winning entrepreneurial attitude and be willing to put in the work necessary to help improve sales and grow their book of business.
- Deal with walk-in clients
- Speak with custom brokers
- Purchase for local and overseas
- Maintain stock and also replenish them
- Solicit new customers to promote and expand services offered
- Build and maintain current customer relationships and solicit new business
- Present customers with creative cost-effective transportation solutions
- Perform any other duties as required or assigned
Education and Experience:
Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
Knowledge of purchasing.
- Knowledge of accounting softwares such as Peachtree/ quick books.
- Working knowledge of MS office Suite and General administrative skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiating and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service with a sense of urgency.