HRM OPTIONS GROUP INTERNATIONAL is recruiting for the position of HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
- Staff Management
- Employee Benefits Administration
- Disputes Resoulutions
- Responsible for managing the company’s recruitment process.
- Develops HR policies and strategies to maximize vendor effectiveness.
- Ensures all contractual timelines are maintained.
- Troubleshoots challenges to ensure the continuity of outsourcing contracts.
- Manages the emloyees performance appraisal process and contract renewals.
- Effectively handle all employee grievances.
- Develop and implement policies and activities to increase staff retention and motivation and manage turnover.
- Produce monthly management reports.
- Monitor and assist in the management of the company’s Group Insurances.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain professional relationships.
- Master of efficiency.
- Interpersonal sensitivity and responsiveness to customers.
- Solutions oriented with an eye for details.
- Analytical in thinking.
- Technical skills in: Recruitment | Job Analysis | Report Writing | Employee Grievance Process | strong administrative skills
- 2+ years’ of relevant experience in HR.
- Bachelor’s Degree Human Resources or Psychology.
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the above position by the latest Friday, June 25, 2018.
All resumes must be sent to email@example.com with the job title as the subject matter.