Configure IMS equipment, trouble-shooting, maintain the IMS network
- Operation and maintenance of client company’s ATS9900, CSC3300, iCG9815, SPG2800, MRP6600, UPCC, SingleSDB and SE2900.
- Create maintenance report of IMS/VoLTE network.
- Interact with customer and other vendors for debugging, troubleshoot and requirement gather for different projects.
- Good English (90%)
- Good communication skills
- Systems or electronics Engineering or Equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of telecommunication network like SIP (flow for Registration and Call MO and MT), SMC, USSD, MSC ,HLR, STP, DRA, IVR,
- Know about the protocols like SS7,SIP, CAMEL,TCP/IP
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Can learn new technology quickly.
- Work hard under pressure and be capable to accept and accomplish new and difficult challenges.
- University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Telecommunications/Electronics Engineering /Computer Science or relevant fields.