The Toll Collector is responsible for collecting toll fare in the form of cash, credit card, exemption requisition, and other methods of payment. Log all anomalies, EREQ, IOU at the end of the shift, balancing record and deposit cash received.
- Assesses, collects, and registers toll fares for all types of vehicles passing through an assigned toll lane based on the Vehicle detection system.
- Prepares and issues machine-printed or handwritten cash receipts as required.
- Examines monies to guard against counterfeit, foreign, or mutilated monies.
- Complies with rules and regulations pertinent to toll collections and safety.
- Be able to operate in a demanding work environment that requires a high level of precision and the ability to remain calm in adverse circumstances. The Toll Collector is required to work on a shift-basis.
EDUCATION/TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 CSEC/CXC subjects or its equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and relations skills; be computer literate; office equipment operations; report writing and cashiering skills.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- The security of the funds.
- The efficient and accurate operation of the assigned toll lane.
- The minimizing of security and safety risks to self and the customers.
All applications should be submitted by NO LATER THAN JANUARY 12, 2018.
We thank all candidates for your submission; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.