Candidates are being recruited to join a call center team in Montego Bay as Chat Agents!
Chat Specialists need to think fast to provide a personalized experience for each consumer based on their wants and needs. Agents are required have meaningful conversations that build trust and encourage action through unscripted conversations.
• Are you a cooperative and sympathetic listener?
• Are you able to type at 40 word per minute?
• Are you able to work between the hours of 11a.m-11p.m?
• Do you enjoy working in a customer service, team-oriented environment?
• Are you people-focused and willing to give helpful service?
YOUR TIME…OUR TIME
• This is a full-time career with growth potentials.
• Flexibility is key as this roles operates days, nights, holidays and weekends.
• This position is most easily accessible for candidates in St. James and surrounding areas.
Joining the the family, you will experience ….
• Paid Training- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm daily. Training will extend two weeks.
• Excellent training and supervisory support – to help you feel comfortable servicing our customers.
• Opportunity for advancement -75% of our leaders, managers, and operational personnel started their careers in this entry level
• Competitive Salary
• Health and Life Insurance
• Lunch benefits
• Free transportation
• Free Wi-Fi
• Beautiful location, cafeteria onsite, Chill room, friendly staff
• A fun environment! We respect our employees and strive to make our environment exciting and fun!
Preferred passes in Maths and English at CSEC or equivalent level
• Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
• Computer proficiency, including ability to easily navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type at the same time and
troubleshoot basic computer issues
• Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
• Must be 18 years and older
• Must possess a valid Jamaican ID (Passport, National ID or Driver’s License)
Submit resume to email@example.com