REPORTS TO: Operations Supervisor
JOB DESCRIPTION: Location, time of shift and call routing dependant, the Financial Services Representative will provide service to TDS Telecom customers through inbound interfacing on financial services activities. The primary activities of the position will include, but not be limited to; working with consumers to collect payments to bring accounts current, provide billing explanations, online bill pay assistance, and setting payment arrangements on customer accounts.
These activities require the consistent delivery of high levels of customer satisfaction and require up-to-date knowledge of company products, services and policies.
• Provide professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to TDS customers.
• Creates an exceptional experience for the customer by using proficient customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on
adding value to the interactions.
• Take incoming calls from customers to assist customers with billing questions, make payment arrangements, and take payments.
• Making outbound calls to gather customer payments.
• Performing several functions while on a call on multiple software platforms.
• Consistently meet all process goals consistent with requirements.
• Prior experience with TDS Telecom in a similar capacity
• Minimum 5 CXC passes including grade 1 or 2 in English A and Mathematics
• Ability to type in excess of 30 words per minute
• 1+ years of customer service experience in a similar performance managed environment. Prior collections experience preferred.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills with efficient negotiating abilities.
• Able to multitask; applying time management skills.
• Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-windowed based environment.
• Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by the company.
• Efficiency and consistency when working in a fast-paced, conflict resolution environment.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime and changes in shift depending on the needs of the business.
Submit resumes to email@example.com