We are looking for an individual to join the client company at their Montego Bay location as Human Resources Coordinator!
• Are you detail-oriented?
• Are you people-focused and great at building and maintaining relationships?
• Do you enjoy working at a faster-than-average pace?
• Are you knowledgeable of Jamaican Labour laws?
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all
• Ensure interview schedules are adhered to and followed
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conduct new employee orientations and assist in orientation scheduling and preparing new hire packages
• Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
• Assist with various aspects of recruiting process including setting up testing system, scheduling, interviews and hiring
• Assist HR team with filing and administrative aspects of the HR function
• Support the communication, reporting and related governance of employment regulations
• Administration of compensation and benefit programs and to employees
• Maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems in conjunction with other HR personnel
Joining the itel family, you will experience ….
• Health and Life Insurance
• Lunch benefits
• Free transportation
• Free Wi-Fi
• Beautiful location, cafeteria onsite, Chill room, friendly staff
• A fun environment! Where they expect tbeir employees to strive and make their environment exciting.
• Should have at least 1 year of HR/recruiting experience
• Strong communication skills (oral/written)
• Strong customer relations & presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Google (docs, sheets and slideshows),PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Adaptability to learn a variety of software programs
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• The ability to multitask and self-manage your work day is crucial
• Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
• Ability to adapt to change and innovation
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org