A Real Estate Management firm in Kingston is seeking applicants for their Project Property Officer position. Suitable applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enhanced negotiation abilities
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office and Accounting software Quickbooks
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must own a reliable motor vehicle
JOB DESCRIPTION involves but not limited to:
- Collect rent/maintenance on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner.
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs, contracting landscaping and Contractor companies and enforcing rules of occupancy.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule with various Contractors on projects.