We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Operations Manager to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. The noteworthy Operations Manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Application deadline: Friday, November 8, 2019. Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only persons who fit the above criteria will be shortlisted.